How I draw eyes - (bad) english translation.
1. Roughly sketch
2. On a layer named “eyelash”, with a dark brown color, and a hard paintbrush, I draw the eyelashes.
3. On a second layer “white” (creative, isn’t it) placed under the first layer, I fill the eyes with white color, opacity between 40% and 60%. Following the light, one won’t be as light as the other one, so you need to change the opacity.
4. We don’t need the line anymore. With a very soft brush, darken the corners of the white, to make it more round. Don’t forget the shadows under the upper-lashes.
5. Hard brush, 20% flow.
Taking notice of the source of light, add the irises colors.
6. Same brush, same flow, add more details, place the pupil.
7. Same brush but diameter 2px, dodge tool, 30% exposure, add more details inside the irises.
8. Hard brush with a flow at 20%. Chose two color lighter than the basis and add, again, more detail to make the iris more realistic.
9. Dodge tool - light color, chose a soft brush to light up some areas. Then, with a hard brush, add the pupil in the same color than the eyelashes. Depending on your light, chose either white or yellow (or pink, or blue…) color to add the reflection.
Don’t forget to work on the lower eyelid with your basical skin color to be more realistic.
10. Finally, with a soft brush and a dark color (the same than the eyelash), I soften the make up, intending to give a smoky-eye look.
AND TADAAAA ! Hope this will be helpful despite of my bad english U_U
More on my facebook page !